Thursday, October 27, 2016

Free Online Summit

Something that may be of interest to some of you readers.......


Watching via online is free. But they also have thumb drives for sale with the complete summit for those with limited cellphone data packages but who want to see the entire summit series....for those of us using iPads, cellphones, and other tablet type devices. Of course thumb drives are designed for regular computers but there are ways to transfer that data to a tablet. Don't ask me how because I'm computer stupid, but my hubby probably knows. 

Yes, I plan to watch some of it myself. I'm always interested in seeing what others are doing. I've viewed other past summits and learned about people doing some pretty neat stuff. Plus I've learned a few good new tricks that I've incorporated into my own homestead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment