Thursday, November 9, 2017

November Crops for Income

"J" asked me to give her some hints as to what I'm growing for resale. This is an easy question of answer! 

Right this very month the list includes....
...snap peas
...snow peas
...green beans 
...potatoes
...onions
...leeks
...assorted herbs (parsley, sage, mints, dill, rosemary, cilantro) 
...sweet potatoes
...pipinolas
...tangerines
...limes
...lilikoi

Later this month other crops will be ready in addition to those listed above...
...chard
...lettuce
...bok choy
...radishes
...lemons 
...pineapples (just a few late ripening ones) 

And the following month will add...
...carrots
...beets
...turmeric
...kale
...yacon
...green coffee beans--- for home roasting

Hit and miss, I'm getting pumpkins, bananas, and papayas. I had macnuts, but the excess is now gone. 

By far my best resale crops have been green beans, peas, potatoes, and onions/leeks. But just about everything sells in small amounts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment