Friday, July 29, 2016

How Apropos

Business came up and I needed to take a quick trip over to Maui. With the business pau, I knocked around Lahaina until the scheduled plane ride home. Passing a vacant lot often frequented by the homeless of the area, I stumbled upon a perfect photo opportunity. Truthfully, I missed it, but my companion jumped on it immediately. Stopping traffic in order to get the shot, she has immortalized this great opportunity. Opportunity you ask? Sure! Here's a perfectly useable shopping cart, even fully furnished to boot! Complete with bedroll, assorted discards, and a plastic bag to hold stuff, situated right on prime squatting real estate. What more could one ask for? 


I failed to check on how much the rent was, but being in down town Lahaina, I probably can't afford it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment