Thursday, March 21, 2019

Photo of New Rock Wall Section

This just a picture to show the latest section of rock wall lining the driveway up to the house. The lack of sunshine is making it difficult to get a decent photo, but alas, this is what I got.


As I keep collecting rocks, I keep extending the rock walls lining the driveway. I don't want to line the entire driveway, because that would interfere with my ability to use my land easily. But I do indeed like the look I'm achieving up by the house. 

2 comments:

  1. I like the look of rock walls too. We have so few rocks though, it will take me a century to collect enough for a nice wall. Your's looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I lived in New Jersey, I never saw a rock bigger than a softball. Here in Hawaii, things are the opposite....rocks everywhere!

      Delete