Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thankful Thanksgiving

Just a brief note......

After sharing the day with friends, I'm well aware that I have much to be thankful for. In fact, not a day goes by where I am not thankful. That's 365 days a year, folks, not just this one day in November. I've made both good and bad choices going through life, and have had both good and bad luck, but it all brought me to where I am right now. I think that I am most thankful for the things that I can't control or have little control over. To be living where I have relative freedom. Free of significant discrimination and oppression. Plenty of food, safe water, adequate shelter, comfort. Reasonable good health. A caring community with aloha spirit. A group of good friends, both two and four footed. 

Yes, a thankful Thanksgiving. 


No comments:

Post a Comment