Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Drivel - Custom Cookie Cottage Industry

These cookies I'm featuring have nothing to do with a homesteading project, nothing to do with my farm, BUT..... they're a pretty cool idea. Many homesteaders hope to develop a viable home based business of some sort. So something on this order might work for someone. Whoa, don't look at me! I'm definitely not the Betty Crocker type. Besides, I can't allow a cookie in my house, because I'd eat it. I have a hard enough time keeping my weight down without putting such temptation in front of myself. 






Fun, no? The above cat was my cookie and it seemed a shame to eat it. But as happens to all cookies in my home, it got eaten. Sigh. 

There are quite a few big companies that make specialty cookies, but custom cookies could be something that would be a local success for the right person. 





No comments:

Post a Comment