Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Pig in a Pond

Stopped into the house for a glass of cold water, only to hear happy piggy sounds coming from the front yard. Huh? I opened the door to this.......






Dang pig!!!!!!! There are many, many reasons I shouldn't have a friendly pig running loose on my farm, and this is one of them. But ya know, I can't help but smile and laugh. She is smart enough to know where to find a good spot to cool off on a hot day........and smart enough to have gotten out of every pen I've made so far. Other than resorting to concrete or metal pipes, I'm not sure how I'm going to convince this pig to stay in an enclosure. I hate putting her into a small pen, but it very well might come to that. 

1 comment:

  1. In practice, tilapia are the most popular fish for home and commercial projects that are intended to raise edible fish because it is a warmwater aquaponics fish tank species that can tolerate crowding and changing water conditions.

    ReplyDelete