Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Storm Repairs

5 tasks down, one more to go.

Done....
...picking up all the fallen tree branches and twigs
...cutting up the downed trees
...removing the double tree stump
...repairing the damaged fence and gate
...repair the large greenhouses

Fencing in the gap after the tree stump was removed. 

The new pass through gate between Matt's and our farm. 
Final task -- repair the mini greenhouses. A few of the greenhouse tops blew off. Not surprising. These were my prototype mini greenhouses done on the cheap. In fact, done the cheapest way possible. So nothing is substantial about them except for the pcv pipe. In fact, I'm surprised that they've held up so well. But this windstorm lifted the loosening hoops, pulling some of them off. I plan to make cheap repairs rather than rebuilding them. A few long screws should do the trick. Don't know if I'll get to this today, but surely it will be done by the end of the week. Why am I so sure? I want to use them. It's time for sowing seeds. Im eager to get things growing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment