Monday, May 20, 2019

Stacking Functions? Yeah, the Su Ba way!

"F" asked to see examples of stacking functions on my farm. So, how do I take interesting photos of this? A pipinola vine growing up a tree trunk? A sheep pooping on the grass? Rain dripping off the barn roof and into a holding tank? Not very interesting, eh? But as I was hanging out my wash this morning suddenly I was hit with a thought.....bingo! I've got it.

A handy though unconventional wash line.
Our solar panel rack also functions as my wash line. It might look silly, but it works. The rack keeps most of the rain off the clothes. 

Quite truthfully, I didn't really plan it this way. It just came about out of necessity and procrastination. I keep meaning to build a solar dryer for the clothes, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. It just isn't high in my priority list now that I'm using the solar panel rack. 

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I may try something like this in our carport.

    ReplyDelete