Saturday, September 1, 2018

Little Shed - Having Fun

For several weeks now I've been working on getting a couple of farm buildings painted. Finding a few dry hours has been difficult. But I'm getting there. 

Here's the little shed that's been painted. 


Yes, I'm having a bit of fun. Hubby came up with the idea, and we went from there. Each side is different. I'm working with three colors : yellow, red, black. So of the three sides, one is black with yellow trim, one is red with black trim, and one us yellow with red trim. The side with the door is just all mixed up. 

I wasn't sure how this was going to turn out, but truthfully, I love it! Looking over my right shoulder, I gazed over at the barn. Now what if.......? Yes, let's do the barn! 

I'll show you tomorrow how the barn is coming along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment