Friday, September 7, 2018

Finishing touches

While repainting the white under the eaves, two things popped up. 1- One of the window frames was painted the same color as the background wall. 2- The door was missed. 

1- Fixing the window trim issue was a quickie. There was still some yellow paint left, so it became to color for the trim. 

Before ......

After.....

2- I can't believe that the door got overlooked. I guess I'm just use to seeing a white door, so my mind just blanked it out. But that was easily remedied too, though I am also out of yellow paint. 

Before.....

After.....

With the white under the eaves refreshed, the entire exterior of the barn is newly painted. That should last a few years. But don't be surprised if I decide to jazz it up with a mural or some petroglyp stick figures. Then again, I could paint a few flowers around the base, since I really enjoy flowers. We'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment