Thursday, April 27, 2017

Chinese Cabbage

This week the first of the Chinese cabbage was ready to harvest. Wow, another successful crop this year. 


Up until a couple of weeks ago, I wasn't having high hopes for these guys. Even though I was watering them, the plants wilted heavily every day. And none seemed to be heading up. Then ZAP, everything came together. We had several all day light rains and the plants exploded with lots of growth. And now these past few days, several are heading. 


How grand! The variety I tried this time around is called Blues. We will see if it will be a year around producers here or just a winter one. Time will tell. 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. I was wondering which greens would be growable in Hawaii! great site you have for me to learn. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Buy Amazonian Magic Mushrooms Online

    ReplyDelete