Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Yard Art Strikes Again

Sometimes a spot just begs for a sign, like the bifurcation in my driveway. Which way to turn? Left? Right? Guess it depends whether you want to go to Whoville or Far Far Away. Never-Neverland or Solla Sollew. 


After looking at this spot for years, I just had to do it......put up a road sign. 


The problem was that I thought of more fantasy land signs than I had room for on the sign post. No matter. Just put up another post where the driveway makes a 90° turn to the left, while the right hand path goes to the pastures. Ah-ha, another perfect spot. 


Yard art - how fun! 

2 comments:

  1. This is just delightful! I'm gonna do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fun. I have tiny garden, but I might be able to fit in a sign or two. :) Maybe Joytown, Relaxville...

    ReplyDelete