Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Noodles Update

"M" wanted an update on Noodles. 

Mr Noodles is maturing out to be a good dog. Oh, he's still young enough to get into trouble, but all in all he is coming along just fine. He's one of the easiest pups I've ever raised. What's really nice is that he has such a positive outlook on life. He seems to be always happy. But he's no dummy. He quite smart, observant, and a good watchdog. But also gentle, loving, and laid back for his age. 

I'm still having fun with him, spraying him different colors. Two weeks ago he was a Bengal tiger. 


This past Sunday he was a Dalmatian. Two black ears and spots all over. 


Don't know yet what he'll be next time. We shall see. 

"M" also asked if I trim his coat. Yes, I do. His whiskers, ears, topknot are natural. I shave his cheeks and lower jaw fairly close, for cleanliness. And also under his tail and his belly, again for cleanliness. I scissor about an inch off the hair on his tail just to make him look more balanced. Every two weeks I run a clippers over his body, bringing his hair down to 3/4 of an inch in length. Then I scissor his legs to blend in. Sounds complicated but it only takes 15 minutes from start to finish. Noodles is a very cooperative customer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment