Sunday, July 23, 2017

New Orchids

We've been getting a bit of rain almost every day now for long while. Perhaps this is what has triggered some of my new orchids to bloom. These are my unknown ones that I picked up at a super discount at Home Depot & Lowes...those out of bloom plants that nobody knows what they are. 

Now don't go ahead and start asking me how to care for orchids. Honestly, I haven't the foggiest idea. I just stick them around. Some up in trees. Others atop rock walls. Here's some of the rock wall orchids......



I'm always amazed and delighted when they bloom. Sort of like a miracle. Coming from New Jersey, I see orchids as being that impossible plant that only the super experts can get to bloom. So I'm still in awe when it happens to my own little plants. 


No comments:

Post a Comment