Sunday, August 16, 2020

Photo Parade

Life is such that I don't have the extra time to devote to blogging. I have choices to be made and priorities to set. I've put blogging way low on the list. Caring for friends and my community is far more important to me. Keeping my homestead farm going is a bit lower on my list, but also real important.

This pandemic is taking a significant toll on people. Not everyone, for sure. The covidiots seem to be living life as usual, since many of them didn't have steady jobs before the lockdown either. So outside of fighting mask wearing and social distancing, their lives are pretty much the same. They just can't join the crowd that is bemoaning their loss of income. But for everyone else, this pandemic has changed a lot of things. And after many months, it is wearing some of us down....way down. I'm seeing depression developing in many of the people I help out. 

Hubby and I are surviving ok. I'm just busy. By evening I'm tired out. Thus, no blogging. 

I propose that in place of blogging for awhile, I'll post photos from my farm. Photos are quick and easy. They don't require thinking. Don't require much time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment