Sunday, August 23, 2020

Having Trouble with Blogger

Let it be known that I have old computers using old operating systems. Normally that doesn't bother me. Heck, I'm old myself and managing to get along well enough, thank you. But Google is upgrading Blogger and I find that I'm now a dinosaur. The new Blogger doesn't play with my iPhone or iPad. It works extremely slowly with my desk top computer. I use Safari on the phone and tablet, and the new blogger isn't functional at all. I tried using Chrome on the desk top and it's as slow as molasses at the North Pole. So hubby is going to install a different browser on the desktop and see if I can get Blogger to work. Then next step will be to upgrade my iPad. I've been planning on doing that but haven't gotten around to it. This will prompt me to get off my duff and get it done. 

1 comment: