Sunday, August 23, 2020

New Piglets

 The new piglets have settled into their new home, and are doing well. They play with their blankets, rags, and toys. They are little gluttons about the food. They're still shy of me, but with time they will come to know that I'm the giver food and toys. 

I didn't think I'd have piglets again. I didn't go out looking for these. A friend is moving and needed to give these little guys to someone. So I took them. I figured that if I couldn't handle them, I'd give them to somebody else. But so far, so good. Perhaps this group will be my last set of piglets. Time will tell. 

3 comments:

  1. please don't give up posting because of computer issues, I really enjoy your informative practical blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I won't give up. This computer thing is just a minor setback which is quite solvable. It's just going to be a problem for a few days.

      Thank you for the compliment. I hope you can benefit from the log,

      Delete