Sunday, December 25, 2016

Gentle Xmas - Wishes for Peace

I spend two days "celebrating Christmas", so to speak. I'm not into the commercial Christmas of nowadays nor into the religious aspects either. But I do embrace the quiet, the rest, the sharing with friends on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. 

This holiday involved early morning star gazing, walking the dogs down new trails, visiting numerous friends, dropping off tokens of friendship around town, sharing a meal and time with some of my community. 

Every year I still embrace the hope for world peace and goodwill. And though it never comes true, I still hold onto that hope. Without hope, all is lost. So once again here I sit, holding onto hope and wishing the world this Christmas season ......... 

Peace and goodwill toward all mankind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment