Saturday, June 25, 2016

Farm Plan - The Finale

Plans are all well and good, if one has a crystal ball that predicts the future. But the future is not guaranteed, so a plan is only a hopeful plan. Sort of like the difference between theory and fact......plan vs reality. 

I'm not one who has historically been good at adhering to a plan. ...like the time I went on vacation to hike the English moors and ended up hopping the ferry to France. Trip plan out the window on a whim. Ha! That's me!  

So I've revealed my master plan to you all, but please don't hold me to it. Perhaps fate may interfere with the plan, or perhaps I may toss the whole thing out the window and do something else. Hey I'm a girl, and I think I heard someone say that a girl can change her mind.    ðŸ˜‰

Seriously though, I believe it's good to have some sort of plan in the works. Maybe it will be modified along the way, but it gives me an idea of what direction I'm suppose to be going in. 

By the way, I'm open to suggestions. Just recently someone posted a suggestion of growing moringa for livestock fodder. It's a great suggestion, so I'm incorporating the idea into the farm plan. I'm going to add several more trees to the farm in the next few weeks. 

I don't know about you, but I'm sick of thinking about a farm master plan. So let's go off to other topics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment