Thursday, January 9, 2020

Rainbow - I Just Wanted to Share

Driving up to Volcano (it's the name of a village, and yes it's at the top of Kilaeua Volcano), we could see rain up ahead of us. But the sun was shining full tilt behind us. Hubby noticed that a rainbow was starting to appear. A few more miles and the rainbow became one of the top ten rainbows we've ever seen here in Hawaii. 

I just had to stop the truck and get out for a photo........me and about a dozen other tourists. This rainbow was spectacular. A complete double bow and far more evident than the photo I got. And the first bow was super vivid and intense, it just screamed it's colors. With only a cellphone camera, I couldn't get a decent picture. But it was one of those bows that wow you to the max. 

The entire rainbow was a vibrant color. 

A complete double bow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment