Sunday, January 12, 2020

Cat condo #2 - second work day

Rain moved in before much got accomplished. But there's a bit added to the condo, enough to make me satisfied. Little steps are fine with me.

So, the plywood got put up on the walls. The first two pieces of fencing got nailed in place. Then a steady stream of water fell from the sky, resulting in a mad dash for cover. So I....not some cat....became the first to occupy the first cat condo. I can vouch for the roof being watertight. 


The rain never stopped, though it lessened considerably. But progress on the cat pen halted for the day. It's not that I don't work in the rain....I do!!!....but the hammer tends to slip off the nail and fence staple heads when it's wet. So I opted to go harvest the excess plants from the ponds and gather other material for composting, thus filling another compost bin before calling it quits. Time to move indoors where it's drier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment