Friday, January 10, 2020

Cat Condo #1 - Work Day 3

The first cat condo is nearing completion. Corner shelves are up. For interest, there's a log that the cats can climb in order to go through a hole up to the top shelf. I think this is cool, though we shall see what the cats' opinion is the same. I plan to carpet these two shelves.

Looking through the door, you can see the shelves on the right. 

Looking from inside the pen at the two shelves. 

Looking down from above, there's the hole on the top shelf. 

Looking up from below, the hole is right beside the climbing log. 

I also plan to build a long shelf along the opposite wall, more like a cat deck than a shelf. This too will be carpeted. And finally, I plan to paint the condo. Then I'll add cat beds & hide-e holes, assorted toys, cat box, feeding & watering stations, and it's ready for its first resident.

1 comment: