Monday, October 7, 2019

Relief From Work

Here's something different to feast your eyes on...............


Work was becoming far too serious, so it was time to lighten up. And one way to do that is to let one's artistic heart out to play. So grab some dried tree branches, peel off the bark, sand them down, and cobble them together. Wallah!! A clothes tree! How about that! A few coats of polyurethane spiffs them up nicely. 

View from the other side. 

Ok, it's not a masterpiece, but it is fun. Heck, the price is right and it can always become well seasoned kindling in the future. This particular gem will reside on my side of the bedroom. I've already hung my bathing suit on in hopes of finding it easier next time I'm looking for it. Don't ask me why, but for some reason I can never find the dang suit when I need it. Hope this helps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment